New! Improved formula reflects research advances in nutrition and joint health with new ingredients and forms with higher bioavailabilty.
- Clinically tested glucosamine sulfate supports the body's ability to build and maintain cartilage to cushion joints for ease of movement. JointProtect provides levels of glucosamine sulfate assessed in reviews of clinical trials as improving mobility and reducing discomfort.
- Improved form! Boswellia serrata is now included in a high potency, clinically tested form that is selectively concentrated for the key bioactive component, AKBBA (acetyl 11-keto beta boswellic acid). A highly concentrated Boswellia serrata extract has been shown to help support more optimal function and to help ease discomfort in overworked joints over relatively short periods of time. JointProtect provides a level within the clinically tested range.
- New! Now includes Calcium fructoborate, a naturally occurring compound that may work synergistically with glucosamine sulfate. Calcium fructoborate has been shown in short-term clinical trials to work alone or with glucosamine sulfate for faster relief of discomfort, and is included in JointProtect at the clinically tested level.
- New! A highly bioavailable form of clinically tested curcumin is included for its potent antioxidant and protective qualities.
- JointProtect also provides Vitamin C, which is required to form collagen, a key component of cartilage.
Note: contains glucosamine sulfate derived from crustacean shellfish, including, variously: crab, shrimp and lobster
New! Improved formula. Revised formulation reflects research advances in nutrition and joint health with new ingredients and forms with higher bioavailabilty.
Suggested Use: take a total of up to four capsules daily with meals.
Note: for pregnant or lactating women and those with medical conditions, ask your health care professional.
View product shelf life information